top of page

Client Portal

Log In

Ask A Doula

Public·23 members

Did you know?


It is more likely that your water will break during active labour than at any other time. It ain't like the movies! In fact, this is a good thing! The bag of waters can act like a bit of a cushion, causing contractions to become more intense once it breaks.


Only 15% of people will experience SPROM = spontaneous rupture of membranes. Leaving the remaining 85% to experience it during labour!




E S
P T
Elodie Grondin
Caroline  Forbes TEST

About

Got any pregnancy, birth, postpartum questions? Maybe you ne...
bottom of page